I never thought that I'd have a blog. But I never thought that I'd move across the country either! While there is always email, Facebook, and the telephone, we thought that this would be a great way to foster an ongoing connection with our beloved family and friends.

So, this isn't first and foremost about publishing our thoughts or processing our feelings. This is about sharing - with you - some of the bits and pieces that now make up our life. Read on if you want to stay updated. Read on if you want to stay informed. Most of all, read on if you are willing to pray with us that - in our home, neighborhood, and general day-to-day life - God would be glorified.

Monday, 3 October 2011

Monday is.

Monday is "take your bike to work day". Well, today it is, anyway. It was wet out, but that's what fenders are for. I was drowsy after a tossing-and-turning kind of night, but exercise helps you perk up. Plus, it's fun to cycle into work together. We don't do it enough. Okay, I don't do it enough. Each time I do it, I think, "Why do I bike to work more??" It always feels like such a great start to the day.





Monday is grocery day. I do groceries every Monday, and it is my least favourite chore. Because Dave works more right now, we decided that I'd head-up the food realm of our lives. I love to eat good food, but sometimes I feel like meal planning takes more creativity that I have.









And Monday is laundry day. This is another chore that I do every Monday, but this is one that I don't mind... especially when it's nice and sunny. And it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment