I never thought that I'd have a blog. But I never thought that I'd move across the country either! While there is always email, Facebook, and the telephone, we thought that this would be a great way to foster an ongoing connection with our beloved family and friends.

So, this isn't first and foremost about publishing our thoughts or processing our feelings. This is about sharing - with you - some of the bits and pieces that now make up our life. Read on if you want to stay updated. Read on if you want to stay informed. Most of all, read on if you are willing to pray with us that - in our home, neighborhood, and general day-to-day life - God would be glorified.

Sunday, 23 October 2011

20 weeks

I've reached 20 weeks! Since most pregnancies last for about 40 weeks, I'm at the half-way mark.In honor of the occasion, I signed Dave and I up for a birthing class (!), purchased a bellaband, started reading this, and hung amazing poster on the wall in our apartment. Thanks to my dear friend Nicole for the inspiring gift. (If you're interested, check out the artist here.)I'm feeling great. Well, it helps that today was incredible weather-wise. I live in a lovely city, but it's especially lovely when it's Fall... and it's sunny. Here are some pics that Dave took this afternoon, documenting me (and my 20-weeks-along belly) on our Sunday afternoon joy-ride: a perfect activity to match a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittney,
    You look AWESOME. Your belly is so cute!! The rest of you looks unchanged to me. It seems so strange that you are halfway already. It is going by quickly.

    ReplyDelete