I never thought that I'd have a blog. But I never thought that I'd move across the country either! While there is always email, Facebook, and the telephone, we thought that this would be a great way to foster an ongoing connection with our beloved family and friends.

So, this isn't first and foremost about publishing our thoughts or processing our feelings. This is about sharing - with you - some of the bits and pieces that now make up our life. Read on if you want to stay updated. Read on if you want to stay informed. Most of all, read on if you are willing to pray with us that - in our home, neighborhood, and general day-to-day life - God would be glorified.

Saturday, 28 April 2012

In the garden

Dave in the garden (working hard)
scheming

preparing
rototilling
  
planting


Brittney in the garden (working hard... sort of)
sitting with the baby
holding the baby




changing the baby's diaper


Joseph in the garden (hanging out)
watching the clouds
feeling sad
feeling really sad

practicing his smile
swinging his arms

being cute






1 comment: