I never thought that I'd have a blog. But I never thought that I'd move across the country either! While there is always email, Facebook, and the telephone, we thought that this would be a great way to foster an ongoing connection with our beloved family and friends.

So, this isn't first and foremost about publishing our thoughts or processing our feelings. This is about sharing - with you - some of the bits and pieces that now make up our life. Read on if you want to stay updated. Read on if you want to stay informed. Most of all, read on if you are willing to pray with us that - in our home, neighborhood, and general day-to-day life - God would be glorified.

Sunday, 26 February 2012

38 weeks and still going strong

It is not everyday that one is privileged to receive the means of grace through a woman who is 38 weeks pregnant. So... I thought that I would snap a few pictures. Let's just say that I'm a proud husband.



The world awaits....

(Not that this matters too much... but these pictures were taken before, not during, the morning service.)

1 comment:

  1. Actually I think it kind of does matter...I'm not sure how your congregation would feel with you snapping pictures, and Brittney pausing to look your way and grin!:)

    ReplyDelete