I never thought that I'd have a blog. But I never thought that I'd move across the country either! While there is always email, Facebook, and the telephone, we thought that this would be a great way to foster an ongoing connection with our beloved family and friends.

So, this isn't first and foremost about publishing our thoughts or processing our feelings. This is about sharing - with you - some of the bits and pieces that now make up our life. Read on if you want to stay updated. Read on if you want to stay informed. Most of all, read on if you are willing to pray with us that - in our home, neighborhood, and general day-to-day life - God would be glorified.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Joseph says "hello"



Oh my. Much has changed in our lives in a week and a half. For now, though, I'll just post this: a little video of Joseph and his dad.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting that on your blog. It made my morning. Wish I could reach through the screen and scope him up and hold in my arms for just a little while. God bless you both and give Joe a huge for me Opa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!!! what a wonderful way to wake up this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! What a way to start the day! Blessings little Joseph -- and Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful! What a precious time!

    Be blessed!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete